By The Middle Georgia Koi Society
October 24th, 2015
9AM - 4PM
Ticket Cost -- $10 per car
What’s a Pond Tour?
A pond tour is a fun activity that allows the participants the opportunities to see all types of personal Koi & Goldfish ponds, big and small . Each pond is the unique creation of the individual owner. Each one is happy to visit with interested people who wish to know about the fascinating hobby.
How to proceed
Tickets reveal the location of the ponds on the tour. You may purchase a ticket at any of the following local merchants:
- Ace Hardware, 215 S Commercial Cir, Warner Robins, GA 31088
- Ace Hardware, 1345 Sam Nunn Blvd, Perry, GA 31069
- Ace Hardware, 237 Ga Highway 49 S, Byron, GA 31008
- Noah’s Ark Pet Shop, 4319 Hartley Bridge Rd, Macon, GA 31216
- Easy Living Garden Center, 400 Perry Pkwy, Perry, GA 31069
- “Do It Best” Houston Hardware, 602 GA-247, Bonaire, GA 31005
- Majestic Stone & Landscape Supply, 4860 Raley Rd, Macon, GA 31206
- Minton Lawn & Garden Center, 4359 Pio Nono Ave, Macon, GA 31206
- Simply Salt Aquatics, 901 Gunn Road Suite 2200, Byron, GA 31008
Live Koi and Goldfish Sale
The koi and goldfish sale is at pond 6 on the tour. If you are only interested in buying live fish, proceed directly to pond 6.
Koi Pond tour tickets are also available on Oct 24.
Check us out on our website and Face Book
Everybody loves pictures from a Koi Show!
We are no different, here are a few from this past year's show!
- File size
- Focal length
- F Number
Thank you to all of you who turned out and visited our Koi & Goldfish Show!
T'hank you to all of our members who turned out and supported your Koi Show by setup and tear down and everything in between!
Thank you to all of our vendors who with your support makes our show a success each and every year. Please support your vendors!